Thursday 22 September 2016

What have I been up to

I have finished 2 of the 5 Dear Jane blocks. Keep in mind these only measure 5" unfinished. We now have the next 4 blocks to do over the next month.
Dear Jane.  E 13

Dear Jane. G 13

Then I got into my Splendid Sampler blocks. These are a little bigger at 6.5 unfinished. Today I felt like using my Japanese fabrics...
Splendid sampler.   No 60
 This block needs to be had appliqued
Splendid sampler. No 59 
Splendid sampler.  No 61

Splendid sampler. No 58  

Splendid sampler. No 62 

7 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your blocks are all looking great...love the Japanese fabrics, pretty...good to see you are all settled in.

Maria said...

You've worked on lots of lovely blocks... I am sew far behind with the SS blocks...

KimM said...

Lovely, lovely blocks! Wish I could sew blocks that precisely.
xxx

kiwikid said...

Lots of beautiful blocks Jo, love the fabrics you have used.

elliek said...

Lovely blocks all round.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great blocks...you are powering on there x

Christine M said...

Your blocks are looking great, Jo.