Wednesday 14 May 2014

OMG I was nearly "NEARLY INSANE"

Here is this months Nearly Insane blocks I got done. This is being done with some others at Kilmore Quilters. Instead of leaving all the half blocks and the hard ones to last we are getting them spread through the months.
OMG.....This block drove me crazy. I was really nearly labelled INSANE.  It took me 7 hours to make a 6" block. I think it turned out pretty well. It is not really square but it is done. I don't think, at this stage, I will try to redo it. My friend thinks i am INSANE for doing this quilt.
Number 43

Number 87

Number 68

Number. 39


4 comments:

elliek said...

Love all your blocks and no 43 I left for along time and it drove me insane so you are not alone! When it is all put together it will be stunning.

Anonymous said...

wow these blocks are awesome,hey do you Annette i think she goes to Kilmore quilters? xx

Maria said...

What amazing blocks.

Ellen said...

Fabulous job on such challenging blocks. I really like your fabric choices.