Sunday 2 November 2014

My retreat work

What I got up to at the retreat 
I worked on a few projects but haven't taken photos yet.
My list of what I did.....

 My dragon fly quilt for AUSSIE HEROS organised by Jan-Maree
(Just finished quilting it a week later)
The colours are a pale blue and pink. The backing was more of a purple but the dragonflies are so cute. The request was for baby blue & pink & dragonflies.
I think I have covered it.
I just love this pattern and I spent my first day of the retreat cutting, ironing and machine blanket stitching it. A friend from my Monday group was the artist that drew it for me. I did get the idea from Pinterest. I stippled all over to give the applique pieces a little more strength. Now to finish stitching the label.


My LITTLE LETTERS from Temecula Quilt Co

I did some more Honour Blocks and Nearly Insane blocks.
Photos still to come.
Then I worked on some BOW TIE blocks.
Wow.. I still have some photos to come and catch up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo you did lots of awesome work my friend,well done.xx

elliek said...

Those dragonflies are wonderful.

dq said...

Can't wait to see those photos when you post them! I too love your dragonfly quilt.

kiwikid said...

Your dragon fly quilt is sensational Jo, it will be super loved by the recipient!! Well done!
xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

Jo the dragonfly quilt is fabulous, love it as I'm sure the recipient will.

Kate said...

Those dragonflies are gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with them.