Monday 24 November 2014

November STEAM THAT SEAM blocks

I am taking part in a fun row by row block swap.
If you make a block to swap each month you get the block for the following month FREE.

http://dodmystery.blogspot.com.au


I am so relieved to have finished my 4 blocks.... 2 to swap and 2 to keep.
I cut and sewed 1 block back to front but it doesn't matter. I am keeping it.
This one is mine to keep
This one is to SWAP



Another one to SWAP

and this one is for me to keep.

I enjoyed making these blocks. Mixing piecing and applique is fun.


It was an easy block to do....

7 comments:

Kate said...

They all look great!

Anonymous said...

What cute blocks,love seeing what you get up to my friend.xx

KERYN B said...

Jo those blocks are really cute...

Christine M said...

I love your blocks, Jo.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful blocks Jo.

MarneyMay said...

Great blocks love visiting your blog
Cheers pauline

Pinnylea Creations said...

Love these Jo x