Saturday 8 November 2014

Quilt in the mail & some secret XMAS stitching

I was baby sitting my grandsons and took them XMAS shopping and then had sushi for tea. I let them play outside at the shopping centre before we came home. It was a warm night and they had fun
We got back home, got the boys bathed and a dvd was put on for them to watch.
Of course I sewed.

I have started on some secret stitching. A XMAS gift or 2.
Here are the designs finished but what will they be sewn into????


I have cut out and drawn a few more things out ready to work on for slow stitching Sunday.

I have made the laundry bag to go with the Dragonfly quilt and I have sent it to our AUSSIE Hero
To find out more read HERE
The laundry bag is made out of the left over backing





I am linking up with FNWF over at

Go and have a look at what others are doing.
GET INSPIRED



10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

The dragonfly quilt is fantastic!!!

KERYN B said...

Well two people are going to be REALLY happy..

Melody said...

You did a brilliant job with the quilt and laundry bag and your cross stitch is lovely too.

Christine M said...

Your cross stitches are lovely, Jo. So is the quilt.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Wow Jo the quilt is stunning - I'm sure it will be treasured for a long time. Gorgeous photo of your grandsons xx

Binsa said...

Loved seeing the dragonfly quilt finished. Regards, O'faigh

Cheryll said...

What a wonderful project to work on at FNwF... after a day with the little ones. Gorgeous quilt too.
Thanks for joining in...xox

barb's creations said...

Beautiful cross stitches, someone is going to very lucky when they receive these. Love seeing the finished quilt you were working on at our Mill Rosie retreat :) Barb.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo love the pic of your boys and also love your cross stitch,well done my friend on all your sewing.xx

Kate said...

The boys look like they are having fun. That dragonfly quilt is gorgeous. You've had a pretty productive week.