Tuesday 13 January 2015

THE PLEDGE

Yes, I have joined in. I also ask you to join in too.
Have a look at Chez's bog 
She does the most amazing swaps and link ups. I have met so many beautiful ladies through this blog and also the swaps Cheryll organises. It is great to join in in so many different swaps throughout the year. I consistently donate baby quilts to forward on to the hospital but Cheryll does much more.
She joins quilters together in many ways. 
Last years SANTA sack swap was my first.  My partner was Mel from Adelaide. I am actually going to met her in person next week. I am taking a trip to Adelaide and have organised to meet up.
So, thankyou Chez.....
These swaps create friendships and motivation to get quilting.
Let's have fun...


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I  JO  will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

6 comments:

dq said...

The swap pledge is perfect to review. Thanks.

elliek said...

Would put it up but I don't know how. I do agree with it all though.

Cheryll said...

Thanks Jo... you are too kind!
It's great to see you taking the "pledge" although you are one of the "good" swappers... but it's nice to encourage others to do the same...so THANKS. x0x

Pinnylea Creations said...

Really looking forward to meeting you too xx

Melody said...

I agree, the friendships we make in blogging and in swaps are very special. Cheryll is such a good and kind person.

Kate said...

The pledge works for just about any group project. Have fun with all your swaps this year.