Thursday 16 April 2015

Happy mail

A while ago I as I was reading blogs I noticed Linda making crochet blankets.
http://linda-koshka2quilts.blogspot.com.au
I have this cute pattern I make so I contacted her and sent the pattern with a sample. Can you see the row of cats...


In return to say thankyou Linda sent me this sweet little package. A bag Linda uses for her phone charger. Not sure what I will use mine for yet. It is a handy size. A cute fat quarter and a sweet needle case.
 

Thankyou Linda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo love the crochet blanket and so do the boys by the look and what a lovely parcel to receive,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Love blogger happy mail. Those two cuties look like the are cuddly comfy too!

Linda said...

Thank you, Jo. I am looking forward to trying out the Cat crochet blanket pattern. Glad you enjoyed the little parcel!

dq said...

The little crocheted cats are so cute and you received a lovely package. How sweet of her!

kiwikid said...

Love the crochet cats...lovely parcel.

marina said...

lovely surprise.
How cute seeing your boys surrounded by quilty and wooly loving!

elliek said...

The cat blanket is very cute( not that I am a cat person but) and how lovely to get a surprise in the post.