Thursday 25 June 2015

More baby gifts are made.

Today I had a nice quiet day finishing off some baby gifts.
I used up all the leftover towel to make 4 pairs of nursing pads. I just put flannelette on one side and towelling on the other. These are washable and I'm sure will help the new mum..
I did another 2 receiving blankets in blue, for the boys. It was much easier making them with flannelette rather than Minky.
Then with the left over towelling, minky, flannelette and adding 6" pieces of mixed ribbons I got 4 little TAGGIES..... I'm sure these will be well used by baby...

All I need to do now is knit some little baby jackets then I will have 4 complete sets of gifts. 

8 comments:

KERYN B said...

Beautiful Jo. Is this for someone special?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,wow these sets are gorgeous,such lucky new mums that will receive these sets,well done my friend xx

Linda said...

Great sets of gifts! I love making things like this. So satisfying.

elliek said...

What great gifts.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work Jo.

Tania said...

Lovely sewing Jo, very sweet for a new bub

marina said...

loving your baby sets. Very practical and pretty.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Sweet...especially love the taggies.