Monday 6 July 2015

At home for the weekend

I came home from a lovely week away on  Friday and joined in on FNWF.....
It was a relaxing night doing some stitching and knitting..
Firstly, I sewed up all 12 of the dishcloths I made while I was away... They are great to go in the gift box & I just love using them myself. The new flower pattern was very quick and easy to follow. I am happy with the way they have turned out..
You can get the pattern from HERE

After they were done I went on with some little stitcheries that have been sitting around for a while. It's time to get them done..... They now need to be put into some cute decorations....


Then for some secret sewing.......


Grab a cuppa and have a look at what everyone else got up to...
http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/fnwf.html
Thanks Chez for the SAL......


My weekend continued with sewing binding, binding and binding on my AUSSIE HERO QUILT. This quilt is a QAYG. A new technique for me and lots of binding... A whole 676".....
I have been making these for a few months now and get great pleasure out of it. I find the challenge of new ideas is what keeps me interested....

So for slow Sunday stitching I am linking up with Kathy and many more...



And for Monday link ups have a look here



10 comments:

Melody said...

Fabulous stitching and crochet too, in face the crochet is my favourite

Juliann in WA said...

Love the dishclothes and the little stitcheries are great. I am working on binding this weekend too.

Josie said...

After reading your post this morning I want to crochet! Love your little dishcloths and Christmas stitcheries. All that plus so much binding... you have been really productive over the weekend. Have fun....xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo ,wow you amaze me with how much you get done,love those cloths they are gorgeous ,can't wait to see your decorations and very cute sneak peek my friend xx

Sue Niven said...

beautiful stuff.

marina said...

looks like a productive week away,
your aussie heroes quilt looks beautiful, never tried qayg.
off to check out those links.

Renee said...

Jo, your projects are all fabulous. I love your little stitcheries. And your secret sewing project looks amazing!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful lot of projects Jo...love the cloths...great pattern....boy that is a lot of binding!!

Kate said...

The flower dishcloths are almost too pretty to use for just dishes don't you think?

SuperMomNoCape said...

Love your crocheted dishcloths! I find the knitted and crocheted ones last so much longer than just a regular dishcloth.

And those little stitcheries are going to make the cutest Christmas decorations.

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for linking back! Hugs!