Saturday 25 July 2015

CHRISTMAS IN JULY GIFT OPENING

It was opening day and I was so happy to rip this parcel open.

I had an idea who it was from. I thought I knew the address. 
I had posted something there already.
Here is what we swapped.
What I had sent Jan... TALL SHIPS BLOCK
http://jansquiltingetal.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/november-swap-partners.html
And what Jan had sent me... I still use it today....
http://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/month-1-12-block-swap.html
Thanks Jan
Yes, sorry I snooped BUT I didn't say anything.
Here is my parcel I received.

And here are the gifts.
TREE.... table runner for my celebrations
This will go on my coffee table just nicely

SANTA..... and his bag of goodies.
The chocolates are eaten, the tissues are in my bag and the bag I have always wanted to make one. Love using those pins too.

And a cute SANTA decoration

STAR.... cushion cover.
I have already put a cushion in it and it's on my couch....

I am so lucky to have something happy to open....

I have swapped with my partner before. I don't know if she has realised yet...
Here is here blog....
http://jansquiltingetal.blogspot.com.au

Have a look over at Cherylls to see who was enjoying a bit of mid year fun.
How lucky are we to be able to let go and enjoy ourselves....
http://christmasinjulyswap.blogspot.com.au

14 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great swap Jo...lovely gifts!

Anonymous said...

such lovely gifts Jo xx

dq said...

Oh my goodness they are all wonderful! I love the little trees and the Santa.

creations.1 said...

Beautiful gits Jo - love the table runner and the bag!!

creations.1 said...

That should have read 'gifts'!!!

marina said...

beautiful gifts, great that you had been previous swappers too.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely...fun to open Christmas presents in July...

Nanette said...

Lovely gifts for you Jo....that paper ripping is such fun.

Michell said...

Nice gifts. Love this CIJ swap

Kaylee said...

Lovely gifts Jo

Cheryll said...

Great gifts Jo... Happy Christmas in July... Hohoho

Cheryl said...

Ooh lovely gifts from your secret partner Jo

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely gifts!! Happy Christmas... in July :)

Kate said...

What fun gifts!