Friday 19 February 2016

Back home and ready for FNSI with Wendy and loads of other crafters....

I have just got home from catching up with Sue and Shez at the Ballarine Patchworkers at Portarlington yesterday. They are a lovely group of women and I will enjoy going again another time. I didnt do much stitching so I haven't taken a photo of my work...
Sorry for the blurry photos. Not sure what happened this time. Anyway Sue wasn't very well and didn't stay too long. A sleep was needed. There seems to be a lot of the flu going around at the moment....
Sue is very interested in this quilt that was being shown.

Shez loving this wedding ring quilt..
Shez I just had to crop the photo.. I couldn't do it.....
The show and tell was lovely. I'm sure when Shez gets home there will be some photos shown on her blog... She took only a few this time.,we were busy laughing and talking. It was a good day.

I then headed off to my brothers for the night. Not long after I left sewing I realised I had left behind my portable wifi on charge. After a few phone calls I found that the group met again that evening so I could go back. Luckily my brothers was only 10 minutes away. Wifi retrieved and had a fun night. No stitching though...

Home now and ready for a nap BEFORE.......

Well tonight is the night.... FNSI...
I was supposed to be having a visitor and out for dinner but unfortunately she is very sick so is staying home in bed recovering.
But now for me I can join in...
http://www.sugarlane-designs.com/2016/02/fnsi-sign-ups-for-february.html

Ill be doing my splendid sampler blocks...
 I can't wait to get started...


5 comments:

Maria said...

Pleased you had a fun time with the ladies and lots of lovely show and tell...
I am also doing the 2nd block tonight...

Melody said...

I can imagine you had lots of fun

Cheryll said...

Sounds like you are keeping out of trouble... And i know what you three can get up to.
Hope Sue feels better asap. Xox

Kate said...

Looks like lots of fun with lots of pretty quilts to look at. Hope you avoid all the illness floating around. It's been bad here, but it's prime flu season in the States.

KERYN B said...

Looks like you girls had another wonderful day shame Sue wasn't well..thanks for showing us the quilts very pretty. x