Monday, 1 February 2016

February UFO resolutions list

Well, it's that time to roll the dice....
NUMBER 8...
February's UFO  number is 8

LOOK AT MY LIST to see what I hope to finish this month...
http://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/happy-new-year-resolutions.html
My UFO resolution list
MY WONKY STARBURST QUILT NEEDS QUILTING.....
http://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/fnwf-over-at-gone-stitching-with-cheryll.html
This is where I am up to now.. It is basted so all I need to decide is how to quilt it...
Wonky Starburst quilt
I really don't know why I never got around to quilting it. I am fairly sure it will be finished soon...
I can't believe it has been packed away since August 2014....








6 comments:

  1. This one should happen quickly Jo!! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your method of choosing a UFO. Bet you will be finished quilting up this one in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it jo ,get to it woman,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous quilt Jo. Great idea making a ufo list. I need to do that

      Delete
  4. Great quilt and I like your idea of a list !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bright stars! Congrats on all the progress so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and leave me a message.
Have a great day