Sunday 19 March 2017

Even better than FNSI

I had linked up with cyberland for FNSI BUT PLANS CHANGED......
I had a friend come to town. I met Annie a few years back at a retreat in Ballan. I then met her on a few occassions at our blogging group meet up. I am no longer a member. People change, times change. Annie and her friends were passing through so we caught up for dinner and a fun night... Of course the stage was set for photo time.. They were walking and I was driving so the empties weren't mine.....  Thanks for the good night... it was a laugh as usual.


If you want to see what the sewers did have a look here...
 http://www.sugarlane-designs.com/2017/03/happy-st-patricks-day-fnsi-link-is-up.html

I have been busy celebrating my birthday and having lots of visitors and going away. Now I am back home. I have a lot of posts to catch up so I will be doing that tomorrow..

10 comments:

Maria said...

How nice to catch up with your friends.. We can sew anytime..
A Very Happy Belated Birthday Jo.....

Denice Barker said...

I hope your birthday celebrations were extra fun!

elliek said...

Belated birthday greetings. Annie and I go way back to nursing mums group... she is a hoot. Looks like you had a great time

Karen's Korner said...

What a fun night you girls had.

margaret said...

how good to be able to meet up with an old friend and happy birthday too

kiwikid said...

Happy belated birthday Jo!! Lovely to catch up with Annie...I see it is her usual cheeky photo!!

Linda said...

Happy birthday! Glad you have been meeting up with old friends.

Janet said...

Sometimes sewing just has to take a back seat! Hope your birthday was wonderful!!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Love surprise moments like this! Yes....happy happy birthday!

Susan said...

Now I'd say that's the perfect reason for missing a FNSI!