Tuesday 2 May 2017

Finally all my birthday fat 1/4s

I finally got to the group and collected all my birthday fat 1/4s. I chose neutrals.....

Got them opened up and look at the selection.

Look at all the lovely cards..

How lucky am I.... The darker fabric was a bonus one Maxine gave me. She had used it in a project and I loved it. She had some spare and gave it to me.... No 2 fabrics are alike.
 And here is one I gave out for April.
I like to match the paper tea pot package with the fabric wanted....

11 comments:

Vireya said...

Great collection!

Crystal_235 said...

What a great birthday gift!

Sarah said...

I agree with Chrystal - what a fun gift!!

Linda said...

Great selection of neutrals. Something I'm always short of.

Anthea said...

Beautiful fabrics there Jo... I'm sure you will love using them!

Binsa said...

Lovely set of neutrals Jo...

margaret said...

what a great collection take it you are in some sort of club where you give everyone a fat quarter on their birthday?

Sheila said...

Neutrals are such a perfect choice and you sure got a lovely variety 😊

dq said...

What a great idea to choose neutrals! They will certainly get used!

Helen said...

Lovely collection of neutrals so handy to have on hand. Love your matching teapot and fabric.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic collection Jo! Great for supplementing your stash.