Sunday 10 September 2017

Hurricanes & fires

While others are waiting for Hurricanes to hit & fires are burning my sewing room looks like a hurricane has hit.
The start of Orange. I need some ideas for our group to make for Kris Kringle. I thought a coathanger is always useful. This will be going to the next meeting.

Today is Scrap happy Saturday with Angela... and it's time to work with ORANGE....
So for an easy block I thought I would do another one of Joanne's BUTTERFLY blocks.
http://www.canuckquilter.com/2017/02/rsc-butterfly-block-tutorial.html
I tipped out my box of orange fabrics. The colour of the month over at Angela's and set to work..

What a cute butterfly


 The start of the next project


http://superscrappy.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/scraphappy-saturday-hurricane-edition.html
I'm linking up here so go have a browse and see some fun sewing happening.

15 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh I like your orange butterfly.......

Vireya said...

That's a cute coat-hanger cover. I haven't seen one like that before.

The Joyful Quilter said...

That Butterfly blocks turned out GREAT!! Looking forward to seeing what cones next with your ORANGE scraps.

scraphappy said...

What a great butterfly! Such fun things can happen when you dump out the scrap bin.

Sarah said...

The coat hangars are a great Kris Kringle gift...especially if it was a rainbow assortment. Have a great weekend.

jacaranda said...

Orange is such a happy colour, love the coat hanger.

margaret said...

such a pretty coat hanger cover. Not sure what a Kris Kringle gift is. Loving the very colourful butterfly too

Linda said...

Great makes with your Orange scraps. Not seen a coat hanger like this before - lovely!

Tarnyia said...

Love the orange... The butterfly is gorgeous, love the easy use of scraps xxx

Maria said...

Love ❤️ the coat hanger and beautiful butterfly

KimM said...

Oh my goodness! Orange galore! Love all your projects.
xxx

Crystal_235 said...

Love the butterfly, I might have to make some. I'm really trying to keep my WIP low, but it's not working with all the ideas everyone shares.

Andrea said...

Love, love, love the coathanger!

elliek said...

Love the coat hanger and think I might have to make some of those scrappy butterflies... trying sooo hard to use up my fabrics!

kiwikid said...

The coathanger is fqntastic Jo, love the butterfly block too.